Student Activities Building - The Career Center Program Room
This workshop is for students who have already identified a field of interest and are in the process of starting their job search. In this workshop, participants will:
1. Learn about resources and strategies for finding opportunities
2. Develop a starting point for how to strategize their own job search in their field of interest
Still not sure what you want to be doing after you graduate? Join us for one of our virtual Google+ Hangouts, Small Group Discussions at the Career Center, or schedule an appointment online to meet with a Career Advisor.
- Log in to your Career Center Connector account
- Click on the "workshops and employer events" tab and select "workshops" where you will find Hangout or Small Group Discussions.
- Select the session you'd like to attend. Sign-ups will be available until all spaces are filled, at which time you will be placed on a wait list. Students should choose only one session.