Thursday, October 10, 6:00-7:00 p.m. in Michigan Union 1st floor, Wolverine Room
Applications for Winter Semester due October 25
Semester in Detroit transforms U-M students through reciprocal relationships with the people, organizations, and neighborhoods of Detroit. By living, learning, and working in the city, our students engage with community leaders in transformative work - strengthening themselves as well as the wider region.
- LIVE on Wayne State University's Vibrant Urban Campus with U-M and WSU Students.
- LEARN from U-M Faculty Who Teach at the U-M Detroit Center in bustling Midtown.
- WORK as Interns for 16 Hours Per Week w/ Detroit Non-Profit Organizations.
- ENGAGE with Detroiters and the City's Vast Social and Cultural Treasures.
- PLUS - Earn 13-18 credits toward a LSA Minor in Urban Studies
Visit www.semesterindetroit.com or the Semester in Detroit Facebook page to learn more, or contact SID Communications Coordinator Cassie Basler at firstname.lastname@example.org.